Saturday, October 22, 2011

Damn, it's true

  • I'm not pretty. I'm not perfect. I'm not smart. I'm not proper. I'm not fake. I'm just ME.
  • Don't break someone's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206 of them.
  • When its me and you, everything is so perfect. But when its us and your friends, its a completly different story.
  • Everyone can make me smile but only certain person can make my heart smile.
  • I may not be the perfect one for you, but I will always try be the right one.
  • It’s difficult at best to find just the real friend who’ll never leave me at my worst.
  • To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, to love someone who loves me is everything ♡
  • To the world I may be one person, but to one person I may be the world.

No comments: